Friday, November 28, 2014
Parents and Guardians:
First quarter report cards
will be sent out on or about November 17. If you do not receive
card by that time, please call the school at 627-9826 and a copy
will be sent to you
Best wishes for a
peaceful Thanksgiving Holiday.
NOVEMBER 2014 NEWSLETTER
• SAT & SAT Subject, Saturday, November 8, 7:45 AM.
• This year's fall play is “The Good Doctor”, to be presented on Friday & Saturday, November 7 & 8 at 8 PM in the auditorium; tickets are $10.00.
• Black & Gold Club meeting, Wednesday, November 12, 7:30 PM.
• Music Parents Association Meeting, Thursday, November 13, HS Band Room, 7:00 PM.
• College Financial Aid Meeting, Thursday, November 13, 7:00 PM, High School Media Center, HS Media Center, snow date Thursday, November 20.
• PTSA Meeting, Wednesday, November 19, 7:00 PM.
• Area All-State Musical Festival, Friday & Saturday, November 21 & 22, at Wallkill Senior High School, Wallkill, New York.
• Underclassman/faculty portraits will be taken on Monday, November 17, 7:20 AM-2:00 PM, auditorium, make-ups/retakes will be taken on Monday, December 15 in Room 171.
• Senior Photo retakes/make ups, Thursday, November 20, 2:00 - 8:00 PM, Room 171.
• PTA Council Meeting, Wednesday, November 24, 7:30 PM.
• Student Blood Drive, Tuesday, November 25, 7:20 AM – 2:00 PM, Gym 3.
• Fall Athletic Awards Dinner, Wednesday, December 3, 7:00 PM, HS Main Gym.
• NYSSMA All-State Music Festival, December 4 – December 7, Rochester, NY.
Click here to order your Yearbook and Parent Ads
ORDER # 4323
The Nanuet School District needs substitute registered nurses for field trips, screenings and athletic physicals throughout the year, as well as health office coverage.
A New York State license and current CPR certification are required. Please call the business office at 627-9881 for an application, or contact Jennie Koester at 623-6525 for more information.